Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
SMART Notebook 11 - Beginner
This day long workshop provides you with SMART Notebook Beginner training. You'll learn how to use the SMART Interactive Whiteboard and the SMART Notebook Collaborative learning software, and receive a certificate that confirms your expertise.
What: SMART Notebook Level
1. Getting Started: Learn about hardware components, how the SMART Board interactive whiteboard works and basic principles of touch, write and save.
2. Working with Ink Aware applications: Learn how to write directly into your Microsoft Windows, Excel and PowerPoint files, and how to use these applications with your SMART products.
3. Basic design in SMART Notebook software: Add images and interactivity to your SMART Notebook lesson activities. Learn how to navigate the software using tabs, toolbars and menus, and discover how to create properties, change properties and manipulate objects.
4. Instructional design for interactive whiteboards: Learn design techniques for delivering lessons on an interactive whiteboard. Discover the advantages of an interactive whiteboard over traditional and other digital instructional mediums.
5. Additional Resources: Find out how SMART supports you with a number of resources, including free training materials and an online community.
You may bring your own laptop to this session. If you are bringing your own laptop, you must download and install the free SMART Notebook software prior to the session at: